- 14-Dec-2015 to 12-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Machine Build
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We have an opening in our R&D Automation team for a Software Developer.
- Develop test and measurement software for use with high speed automation equipment.
- Develop software drivers to communicate between the pc and test equipment via serial, USB, Ethernet, and GPIB communication.
- Document software and saving revisions.
- Offer support and maintenance of newly created and existing applications.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience with C++
- 1+ years experience with Windows Visual C++
- Experience with C#, wxWidgets, Qt and boost standard libraries.
- Experience with DOS C++ and assembly language a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.