- 16-Jun-2016 to 15-Apr-2017 (CST)
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a global reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of markets, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We are seeking a skilled and driven individual to join our team as a Pricing Analyst.
- Create, analyze and maintain high volume customer portfolios.
- Perform cost and gross profit calculations to determine prices.
- Manage email and phone requests for pricing information from outside customers and various internal departments.
- Request and retrieve cost information from manufacturing and operations personnel as well as from web based applications.
- Act as point of escalation to resolve price discrepancies both internally and externally.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- 2-4 years related pricing or analysis experience.
- Advanced to expert Microsoft Excel experience which includes building speadsheets and working with formulas.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong math skills.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.