- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Mar-2017 (CST)
- Information Technology
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunication, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We have an opening in our IT department for a PC Support Specialist.
- Configure and support in-house computer systems, software and peripherals. First responders to help desk issues and work with second level support as needed.
- Install and configuration of network, PC hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide end user assistance where required.
- Investigate new tools and research new technologies.
- Suggest changes to improve user experience and company asset utilization.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows in a network environment.
- Knowledge of all facets of PC and Laptop hardware.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Knowledge of Linux, IBM Client Access and MS SQL database applications a plus.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.