- 16-Feb-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Cary, IL, USA
Coilcraft, Inc. is looking for a talented undergraduate student interested in an electrical engineering summer internship. We are an established, privately held, global organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois, a far northwest Chicago suburb. This role would receive direction from the electrical engineering department and gain valuable, practical experience in a professional work environment.
Examples of Duties:
Testing of new conceptual designs as well as researching and modeling new products.
- An ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Genuine hands-on interest in Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrated analytic and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly organized manner, paying close attention to detail is essential.
- Good academic standing.
- Willing to take on challenges and tasks as they arise.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.