- 16-Feb-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Technical Marketing
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for a Field Marketing Engineer who can provide Coilcraft with market intelligence gained through interactions with users and potential users. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable collaborating with companies that may be involved in RF electronics, power electronics and automotive electronic systems. Customers will be located throughout North America .
- Provide Coilcraft with market intelligence gained through interactions with users and potential users.
- Promote beneficial partnerships with other manufacturers through cooperation on reference designs.
- Meet with users and potential users of Coilcraft products concerning applications and design challenges. Recommend appropriate solutions.
- Work with Coilcraft's engineering teams to support customers' specific needs.
- Identify potential new requirements for Coilcraft products. Provide advice on technical content for Coilcraft product data sheets, web tools and application notes.
- Work with Coilcraft's marketing team to support new product releases.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Education in electrical engineering or physics is preferred.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within the electronics components or related industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.