- 27-Mar-2017 to 26-May-2017 (CST)
- Machine Build
- Oregon, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components. We are seeking an individual to join our team in Oregon, IL and provide engineering and design expertise to Coilcraft projects, working within the engineering automation department.
- Design automation for a variety of products and assemblies using knowledge of electronic controls, pneumatic actuators, mechanical systems, and operator interfaces.
- Develop new automation concepts/specifications or make improvements to existing products with input from a number of sources (i.e., manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, marketing, etc.).
- Guide the design effort in creating prototype and production drawings.
- Evaluate products, parts, or processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
- Set, implement and maintain schedules to ensure project completion.
- Review initial run of the automation for design compliance and makes appropriate changes to ensure product compliance.
- Follow the product and makes requested automation changes and corrections throughout the life of the product.
- Provide technical support by providing information and answers to other engineers, departments and customers.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in design engineering (Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Technology) or related field
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Design experience at a component level and complete machine/systems design
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be US citizens or permanent resident status.