- 02-May-2016 to 01-May-2017 (CST)
- Product Design
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components including high performance RF chip inductors, power magnetics and filters with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking an electrical engineer to join our team. This position may be ideal for you if you are highly creative, like working with people and technology and you want to work for a company that has a worldwide reputation for quality.
- Perform product design, development and quality improvements.
- Interface with other departments (e.g., operations, manufacturing, sales, marketing, etc.).
- Act as engineering contact for a completed product.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD and Solid Works is a plus.
- Ability to work with cost reducing ideas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus and benefits including health and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.