- 07-Jun-2016 to 01-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
• Benefits including health, dental and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. We operate in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We are looking for an experienced, marketing oriented individual to assume control of a customer-centric and highly functioning web site.
- Manage all aspects of Coilcraft's global web sites, mobile site, intranet and on-line shopping portal.
- Formulate strategies based on understanding the needs of electronics engineers and buyers.
- Conceive and prioritize new projects, collaborating with a team of programmers, designers and product specialists.
- Continually improve site content, usability and design.
- Support a global customer base with clear, universally understood language and icons, foreign language web sites, etc.
- Use analytics tools to monitor site traffic and usage patterns.
- Work with programmers to troubleshoot site problems and stress-test updates.
- Understand and implement good SEO practices, develop landing pages, etc.
- Serve as the data architect and participate in the creation and maintenance of databases required for our site.
- Look for opportunities to apply web technologies to other aspects of our business.
- Develop a functional level of product, customer and market knowledge through discussions with Coilcraft staff and external research.
- Approach all projects from the viewpoint of the customer, and serve as their voice within our organization.
- Personally engage site users whenever possible to elicit feedback and work through problems.
- Monitor web sites inside and outside of the electronics industry to stay current on best practices.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 7-10+ years B2B marketing leadership experience with international technical/manufacturing company. Electronics industry experience a strong plus.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and experience working with engineers.
- Experience with web programming/development projects.
- Basic understanding of HTML and ability to edit and modify existing code.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Excel, Access and Google Analytics.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Very strong attention to detail.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.