- 18-Aug-2016 to 17-Apr-2017 (CST)
- 60013, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft, Inc., founded in 1945, is an established worldwide organization specializing in the manufacturing of magnetic components including high performance RF chip inductors, power magnetics and filters with headquarters located in Cary, Illinois. We are seeking an individual to join our team as an engineering technician. This position may be ideal for you if you are creative, like working with people and technology and want to work for a company that has a worldwide reputation for quality.
- Build, test and/or troubleshoot products and prototypes.
- Collect and interpret data to assist engineers in developing, troubleshooting and improving new and existing products.
- Work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting functions.
- Use analyzers, meters and other impedance measurement instruments, digital multi-meters, thermal measurement instruments, and other electronic measurement tools for testing and troubleshooting.
- Assist in development of measurement technique.
- Document steps/techniques used to prototype or measure products.
- An EET degree or Associates Degree in electronics is preferred or relevant experience.
- 1-3 years previous work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Solid Works is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.