- 20-Mar-2017 to 19-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Cary, IL, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
We have an opening for a field sales engineer who can identify and recommend suitable electronic component solutions in a wide variety of electronic systems. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable collaborating with companies that may be involved in RF electronics and power electronics. The territory covers northern New Jersey to southern New Hampshire.
- Meet with users and potential users of Coilcraft products concerning applications and design challenges. Recommend appropriate solutions.
- Promote beneficial partnerships with other manufacturers through cooperation on reference designs.
- Work with Coilcraft's operations and engineering teams to support customers' specific needs.
- Provide Coilcraft with market intelligence gained through interactions with users and potential users.
- Identify potential new requirements for Coilcraft products in the Northeast.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Education in electrical engineering or physics is preferred.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within the electronics components or related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel.
We offer a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus and benefits including health and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.